Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

First Post

Hey! If you didn't get it from the title this is my first post :) yay!. I'm not going to be doing any reviews in this post but I will do one soon.  Possibly later tonight if I'm not too tired. As I said in my profile, I love reading and writing, so I thought "why not write about books that I read and share my thoughts on them". I'm by no means a professional, just someone who loves to read and share her own opinions. Everytime I read a book I find myself wanting to tell someone about it. Sometimes I get carried away and end up telling my friends the whole story. Well, they know how I am, they stop me if they know they're going to end up reading it. I'll be sure not to post any spoilers in my blogs without signifying it first. That being said, I'm really looking forward to reviewing books and hopefully hearing from anyone with comments on my reviews.  I'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions whether you agree or disagree with my review. Everyone has their own thoughts, likes and dislikes. Also, I'm open to any suggestions on books you think would be a good read. If there's a book you would like me to do a review on just leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment